Volunteer with us
The Feel Good Factor
The Feel Good group is a fitness/emotional health group. Feel Good Group Volunteers play an important role in supporting the development and delivery of the Feel Good Groups.
There are also opportunities to contribute to the ongoing development of the group and nurture the potential of young people by facilitating their participation in community and fundraising activities and supporting them to become Peer Educators.
You can download a role description and application form below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Specific volunteer activities include:
- Being a role model to young people who attend the group
- Supporting promotional activities to recruit young people into the group
- Taking part in physical activities
- Ensuring refreshments are prepared for the group
- Ensuring young people respect the confidential nature of the service and also know the limitations of this confidentiality
- Supporting the planning and delivery of physical activities and emotional health group work sessions.
- Signposting young people to information and other services
- Reviewing and evaluating each session in consultation with workers
The Feel Good Group Volunteer will always be supported by a member of staff during the delivery of the Group.