Work with Us
(This post is subject to PVG Disclosure)
We are looking for a skilled Project Worker to deliver our Substance Use Project, providing therapeutic 1-1 support and group work sessions to young people in the South West Locality of Edinburgh, who are experiencing difficulties as a result of their own or their parent’s substance misuse.
Pay Scale: SJC, Point 28-30 (currently £24,459 - £26,235)
Full-time 35.75 hours (may include some evening work).
- Do you have proven track record of providing high-quality therapeutic 1-1 and group work with young people, around issues of substance misuse?
- Do you have experience in delivering training to professionals around issues of substance misuse?
- Are you passionate about working with young people?
- Do you have energy and commitment?
- Are you up for the challenge of working with vulnerable young people?
- Do you think you can gain the respect and co-operation of groups of teenagers in a variety of settings?
- Do you have an interest in emotional/sexual/social health and risk-taking behaviour?
- Are you a dynamic and creative team player?
Health Opportunities Team is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Registered Charity SC031463. Registered Company SC217791.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on 20th April.
Interviews will be held on 27th April. To preserve our resources we will not reply to unsuccessful candidates so if you have not heard back from us by 27th April you can assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please complete the attached application form and return to:
1A Queen’s Walk
0131 468 4600
We are looking for a skilled Fundraiser to raise funds for our agency. Initially this post is for one year.
Pay Scale: SJC, Point 25-27 (currently £22,257 - £23,697)
2.5 days (17.875 hours) a week (Mondays, Tuesdays and a half day on Wednesdays).
We would like to hear from you if...
- You have proven track record of raising funds for charities
- Are passionate about supporting work with young people
- Have energy and commitment
- You up for the challenge of raising 6 times your salary
- Have an interest in emotional/sexual/social health
- Are a dynamic and creative team player.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted using our application form. Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 4th May 2018. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 15th May 2018. To conserve our resources we will not reply to all applications. If you have not heard from us by then you can assume that on this occasion you have not been successful.