Section 1 – Introduction
Health Opportunities Team wishes to create a climate of free expression on all aspects of its service, including the satisfaction or dissatisfaction of its clients on any issue under the management of the Board of Directors.
Section 2 – Making a Complaint
Any person or organisation that accesses the services of Health Opportunities Team may voice their concerns in any of the following ways:
- They may speak informally to a worker or a Director.
- They may write anonymously to a worker or a Director.
- They may write formally to the Managing Director or Chairperson of the Board of Directors.
Any such complaint should state as clearly as possible:
- The nature of the complaint
- The dates or events involved
- The desired actions to be taken to remedy the complaint
Section 3 – Action
- All formal complaints should be addressed to the Managing Director (or Chairperson of the Board of Directors if the complaint involves the Managing Director), who will:
- Deal with the complaint personally within 14 days or;
- Raise the matter as appropriate with individuals, the team, or at a Board meeting, providing that acknowledgement of the complaint is given to the complainant within 14 days;
- Inform the complainant of the action being taken or;
- Discuss with the complainant the possible actions and take on board their wishes before proceeding.
Section 4 – Where and How
Anyone wishing to make a formal complaint should write to:
Niki Powers (Managing Director) or Benjamin Napier (Chairperson of the Board of Directors)
Health Opportunities Team
1a Queens Walk