96% of young people said our groups and sessions made them think and/or they learned something new.
87% of young people who had completed our Turn Around Therapeutic 1-1 support showed a decrease in their distress levels.
90% of young people participating in groups and 1-1 support reported positive changes such as understanding themselves better, feeling calmer and not getting so angry.
100% of referrers noticed positive changes in young people they had referred.
- Agency growth – taking the time and space needed to grow our capacity to meet the needs of young people.
- Develop our services – to become a centre of excellence for trauma-informed practice.
- Generate income – to meet the need of young people and diversify our funding sources.
- Resource development – ongoing review and development of our training and support resources.
- Keeping skilled staff – to deliver and maintain our high-quality work.
- Increase social media use – improve our use of technology to improve our communication with young people and partners.
- Seek a permanent sponsor/patron – strengthen our fundraising and/or be selected as a charity of the year.