Peer Education -
Help Yourself and Others To Be Safe
Peer Education – help yourself and others to be safe
Young people helping other young people and learning from each other about healthy attitudes and keeping safe and well e.g. Alcohol, drugs, sex, peer pressure, being online.
- Improve your knowledge and skills.
- Share your ideas and experiences to help other young people to be safe,
- Help other young people to make choices that are right for them,
- Be inspired and inspire others.
Streetwork and outreach – reaching out with HOT info on the street
Sometimes you will see us in the local areas, chatting to young people. Our workers are friendly and relaxed. They do fun activities and they care about your ideas and views.
- Getting to know young people,
- Give you help to get services if you need them,
- Sharing information and knowledge,
- Letting you know where we are and what we do,
- Hear your voice.
Health stalls – letting us connectWe use health stalls to give you information and tell you about what we do. We enjoy meeting young people and hearing what you think.
- So you can see us and find out about what we do,
- So you can learn information about health stuff,
- So we can include young people.