What We Do
We are a community-based charity and we work to improve the health and wellbeing of young people (aged 12-25).
We work in partnership and put young people at the centre of everything we do.
We inspire young people to reach their full potential, supporting them to make safe choices.
92% of young people rated our groups and sessions as being positive.
87% of young people said they had learned something after taking part in our groups and sessions.
90% of young people who took part in our Turn Around one-to-one support lowered their distress levels.
- We want to have enough money to deliver more services for young people
- We want to sell services across Edinburgh
- We want young people to tell us what they think about our services to make them the best they can be
- We want to deliver our services to more young people
- Have realistic routes for our workers to progress, gaining skills, experience and personal development
- Raise our profile at strategic and policy level
- Strengthen current and develop new partnerships.