What your donation pays for
We use every penny of your donation to deliver services for young people. We are careful with the money raised and always try to use it wisely.
£1 = A health promotion contact with a young person.
£5 = An education workshop for a group of young people to explore emotional health.
£30 = A therapeutic 1-1 session for young people experiencing difficulty.
£100 = A 3 session alcohol/sexual health programme for young people.
Fundraise for us
Every penny of the money that we raise is used to support our work with vulnerable young people. If you would like to fundraise for us, or you have a good idea for a way to raise money please get in touch.
Business or corporate donations
We are always seeking donations to support our work with young people and if you or your company would like to help support vulnerable young people please get in touch.
Things you could do...
- Make us your ‘Charity Of The Year’,
- Get a group of volunteers to come and help us with a particular project,
Donate items we can share with young people, such as:
- Sportswear for our fitness groups
- Arts and crafts materials, paper and stationery
- Games/sports equipment
- Items that could be used as prizes to encourage young peoples’ involvement).
A big thank you
We cannot survive without the support of our funders and are extremely grateful to the following agencies who have funded our work with vulnerable young people.
- The City of Edinburgh Council
- The Stand Comedy Club
- The Robertson Trust
- Pagan Osborne
- NHS Lothian
- M&S - Spark Something Good
- Lloyds TSB Foundation for Scotland
- Edinburgh & Lothians Health Foundation
- Young Start
- Comic Relief
- The Pleasance Trust
- Awards for All Scotland
- Bank of Scotland Foundation
- Voluntary Action Fund